Monday, October 11, 2010

Puffy Oven Pancake


This recipe is one of our family favorites!  My husband asks me to make this almost everyday.  If you have a large family I would make a triple batch and put it in a 9X13 inch baking dish because my husband and I can eat a whole one of these by ourselves.  The recipe could not be easier.

Puffy Oven Pancake

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Put 2 tbl. butter in baking dish and melt in the oven 
In a bowl mix 2 large eggs
add:
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1/4 tsp. salt
mix just until combined
pour into the baking dish on top of the melted butter
bake for 25-30 min.
sprinkle powdered sugar or lemon juice on top when it's done

* Our favorite way to eat it is with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and a drizzle of syrup.  So delish!

1 comment:

  1. Kelsi! I'm making this recipe RIGHT NOW! I'm excited to see how it turns out! I love that you put it in a baking pie dish! We have the same one. So much better than a HUGE 9x13 pan.
    Gracias for posting this!

    ReplyDelete