Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cream Cheese Chicken-Elise's

Here a few yummy recipes from my friend Elise. I was so excited to see her meat loaf recipe because my husband Landon loves meat loaf but I have yet to find a recipe that I like. I can't wait to try it! She was so great and sent me a ton of recipes so I will be posting them here and there when I get a chance.

Cream Cheese Chicken

4 or 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup (1 cube) butter
1 envelope Good Seasonings Italian Dressing Mix
1 10 3/4oz. can cream of chicken soup
1 8oz. package of cream cheese
rotini noodles or white rice (depending on which way you cook it)

First variation - saucepan:
Brown chicken, set aside. In a large saucepan or frying pan, melt butter and seasoning. Add soup and cream cheese. Stir until melted. Add chicken and simmer for 45 minutes until chicken is done. Serve over noodles.

Second variation - Crock Pot:
Place chicken evenly on bottom of crock pot. Drop cube of butter on top (you do not need to melt it). Shake seasonings packet over the chicken and butter. Cook on low for 5 hours or high for 3 hours. Shred chicken with two forks while stirring mixture around. Add soup & cream cheese and let melt for about 10 minutes in crock pot. Stir all together and serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment